Do you need to sell a house in probate?
We can help! We are a local real estate investment company that buys houses in and around OKC. We are BBB accredited and licensed with OREC. Over the years we’ve bought MANY MANY homes involved in probate.
If you have a house that you want to sell involved in probate, you might be asking yourself some of these questions….
- When can I sell the house?
- Do I have to pay a Realtor to sell the house?
- Will I have to clean everything out before I sell it?
- Does the judge or my attorney have to give me permission to sell the house?
While it is a little harder to sell a house involved in probate, we can help you get it done. Our whole business is just buying houses from the new and clean to old and outdated. If you are curious what you can get for a house you want to sell or have questions on the process, please call us today at 405-673-4901 or fill out the form on this page so we can get in touch with you.
If you are ready to sell a house you are in charge of in probate now….then call us! We know the process, have worked with many attorneys and make selling a house in probate EASY. Here a few benefits of selling a house directly to us:
- “Take what you want, leave what you don’t want” policy – You don’t have to clean out the whole house and any items you don’t want. Take what you want, leave the rest in the house.
- 1-page, attorney reviewed purchase contract – After we agree on a price for your house, we put it in writing. Our agreement is simple. It’s 1 page…because if you can’t fit it on one page, we’ll what are you hiding??? Our agreement has been through many attorneys around OKC and used to buy many houses in probate over the years.
- No fees, commissions, or closing costs – We cover all the costs of selling a house so you don’t waste money on closing costs, expensive real estate agent commissions, or anything else.
- Close on the date of your choice – Would it be nice to 100% know you’ve sold your house and know exactly how much you were getting while you take time to get through probate and handle any affairs of the estate? Even if you know you aren’t ready to transfer ownership of the house now, call us! We can agree on a price and get everything ready so when you are ready, we can close and get you paid on the date of your choice.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call or text us at 405-673-4901. You can also just fill out the form on this page and we’ll contact you within 24 hours to get more info.
Look forward to hearing from you!