We are W Properties.
Honest, humble, and always people over profits.
Tyler Weinrich – Owner
My name is Tyler. I am the owner of W Properties, a local, BBB Accredited, and OREC licensed (#170512) home BUYING company in OKC. My wife and I live in central OKC with our dog Veda and son, Jude (born 4/4/18). Before getting into real estate I was studying for Dental school and worked at a live fish store (aquariums, fish as pets, salt water tanks, etc.) and later at a local software company where I got to build and design some cool programs used by real estate professionals.
I started W Properties in 2013 as a side-gig to my day job. Eventually I got sucked into the world of real estate and put full-time effort into the company. While I love restoring houses and renting/selling our finished homes to nice families, the best part of my job is helping me solve a common problem many people will face: how do I quickly and easily sell a house for a fair price? Over the years, I’ve learned how to help people sell a house easily in many different situations from probate to foreclosure to selling rental property to just wanting to sell a house without hassle. Having been through the process of buying and selling a home the “normal” way before (hiring a real estate agent), I knew there had to be a better way. Months of waiting, having to keep the house spotless, annoying showings at all hours of the day and night, buyers with financing issues, repairs and commissions and fees. We provide a way to skip all the nonsense of selling a home the “normal” way. That is where W Properties started. If you are ready to sell a home in Oklahoma or are even just considering it, call or text me at 405-673-4901 so we can figure out the best option for you.
Our Core Values
W Properties was founded on and operates by the following core values:
1. Make selling your home to us easy and honest – Selling a house is often a long and complex process. It shouldn’t be hard or stressful though. We do our part to make selling a home as easy as possible, here’s how:
- 1-page contracts with easy-to-understand terms – no fancy, confusing “legal speak”. If it can’t fit on 1 page, you are hiding something.
- Paying ALL closing costs – you pay $0 in closing costs or fees
- No commissions – when we buy a house you can save thousands by not having to pay real estate agent commissions. You were really excited about paying an agent $3,000 to put a sign in your yard right?
- No repairs/remodeling and no cleaning – no hammers, no sweeping, no dusting. We buy houses 100% as-is saving you time and money.
- Helping with moving costs OR giving occupants extra time after closing to relocate if needed
- Close at a local title company in 7-30 days on a day of your choosing – close on your terms, when you want
2. Leave any area better than how we found it – This shines through in any houses we rehab and the customers we interact with. When we keep houses as rentals, we make sure any family that moves in would be proud to live there. We don’t run slum-houses for cheap rents. We don’t skip on the rehab work to make more money. Also, if we can’t buy your house(s) for some reason, we make sure to help you figure out your options regardless.
3. Stand behind our word and deliver on promises we make – We still believe in the power of handshake agreements and honoring your word. Call us old fashioned Oklahomans but if we say we are going to do something, we do it.
4. Treat people with respect in any situation – Nothing pisses us off more than seeing we buy houses companies trying to take advantage or or mistreating people in tough situations. At the end of the day, we are all people, all humans and everyone we make sure that everyone we encounter gets the respect they deserve.
Below are a few of the questions we get commonly asked by folks….
What do you do with houses you buy?
Some of them we fix up and sell or rent. In some cases a house might need to be torn down to rebuild a new one. Sometimes we act alone in purchasing a house and other times we partner with investors who bring in money, manage rehabs, or buy houses from us.
Is this a real business?
About as real as it gets. We pay taxes, spend money on marketing (you might have seen our letters in the mail), and stress over profits/expenses like any business does.
How does it work when someone sells a house to W Properties?
Below are the steps usually involved when we purchase a house assuming no surprises pop up….
- Introduction – We talk on the phone to get more info on the house, your goals, and schedule a time to go see your house.
- House walkthrough – We swing by and take a look at the house to get some pictures and notes. This allows us to estimate repairs and how much we can offer you.
- Discuss offer – We give you a call, e-mail, or meet you in person to discuss the offer.
- Sign a purchase contract – Assuming we agree on a price and terms, we sign a contract to put everything in writing.
- Due diligence – We always ask for a short period of time to double-check our repairs and your house for things we missed. It gets expensive REALLY quickly when you miss things in real estate. We might bring contractors or partners by during this time as well for second opinions.
- Closing – We meet on the day of your choosing at a local title company where we both sign the final paperwork and you get a check for the price we agreed on!
I know someone that wants to sell, will you pay me for finding them?
YES! Well, as long as we end up BUYING their house, we’ll pay you at closing. We typically pay at least $500 but up to a few thousand. If you know of someone that wants to or should talk with us about selling their house, please give us a call/text with their information. Or, you can always share our number with them. We keep track of the people that refer houses to us and should we end up buying those houses, we pay cash for those referrals at closing on the house.