Need to sell your house NOW???
If you need to sell a house now, you’ve come to the right place. W Properties specializes in buying homes quick without all the normal BS that comes with selling a home like closing costs, inspections and repairs, cleaning, showings, and real estate agent commissions. Selling a house now to us is as easy as 1) agreeing on a price, 2) choosing when you want to close, 3) showing up to closing to pick up a check.
Need to sell your house now and stressed about how you will sell it, who you will sell it to, and how much you will get? Stop worrying! Let us help you. Contact us today to get a no obligation, cash offer on your house. The easiest way to get in touch with us is to fill out the form at the top or bottom of this page. You can always call/text us at 405-673-4901 though.
Below are some tips on how to get the most money for your house in the shortest time with the least headaches when you need to sell your house now. If you don’t want to sell to us or decide not to, these will help you sell the house yourself quickly.
Tip #1 – Don’t sell to someone with traditional financing
If you need to sell your house now, you don’t want to mess with buyers that are using traditional financing. Typically these are buyers that are looking to live in the house. Often times they are first time home buyers also. The reason you don’t want to sell to someone with traditional financing is because traditional financing takes 30-45 days to close a deal. Also, if your buyer is using FHA financing, there will be inspections and the buyer will likely need you to pay some of their closing costs. We’ve seen it a 1,000 times where someone accepts a full-price offer from a buyer using traditional financing only to find out 30 days later that the buyer’s lender backed out at the last minute blowing up the deal. Sounds fun right?
At W Properties, we buy houses fast in 3 ways. First, we use cash. Second, we have special investment funding lined up through local banks. These loans can close in 2-3 weeks and don’t require special inspections plus we are already approved up to certain amounts. Lastly, we utilize private lenders. These are normal folks that have some extra cash lying around and lend it to us to buy homes.
Tip #2 – Don’t be greedy on the asking price
If you need to sell your house now, don’t expect to get the MAXIMUM price you can for your house. If selling fast is your main concern, then you will have to give on the price to make it a more attractive purchase for any buyer. We see people mess this up all the time by trying to sell their home fast but for 110% of the top value in the area. It just doesn’t work that way. We often get calls from people 3-4 months later after they’ve wasted a bunch of time showing the home to unqualified buyers and paying the mortgage/taxes/insurance/utilities the whole time.
So how do you price a home right to sell it fast? Glad you asked. First thing to do is to check Zillow and Redfin to see what they say your home is valued at. We like Redfin better but it’s up to you. Then, look at your County assessor’s website to find a list of recent sales around you – search for your address, then click the “recently sold homes” button. Lastly, look at the prices other sellers are currently asking on their homes up for sale in your area. You want to be under all of those people otherwise you are just another home in the masses.
Tip #3 – Market your house everywhere
When we say everywhere, we mean everywhere. You never know where a buyer will come from. If you really, really need to sell your house now, then why wouldn’t you want to be in front of as many potential buyers as possible? Below are a few ways to help reach more buyers. Before you read these, understand this one important thing: PICTURES SELL HOUSES. Don’t do any of the actions below until you have at least 25 pictures of your house covering all areas inside and out not using a fish-eyed lens or some filter in good lighting. If you don’t have good pictures, you lose buyers…simple as that.
- Place a free ad on Craigslist – there’s a for sale by owner section there. Many investors look here also
- Put the house on the online portals – there are several online portals dedicated to selling homes that are FREE for you to put your house for sale on. Trulia and Zillow are the big 2.
- Facebook it – there are often local groups you can join where people post things for sale from houses to other stuff. Facebook also has an easy way for you to post anything you want for sale for free. Do it.
- MLS – the MLS is the online system every real estate agent puts houses for sale in. When you enter a home in the MLS it goes to all agents and buyers looking there. It’s a great tool. Unfortunately, you have to have a real estate license to use it. On the bright side, you can pay a real estate agent $100 – $200 (no commission, just flat fee) to enter the house in the MLS for you. They won’t help you with anything else for the price but at least they will put your home in front of more buyers for you.
Tip #4 – Skip the stress and sell to a home buying company like W Properties
If you seriously need to sell a house now, then give us a call at 405-673-4901. We buy houses every week just about. It’s our business. Why go through all the normal hoops and showings and repairs and cleaning, when you can pick up the phone and get an offer from us within a few days?
Below are just a few benefits of selling a home to us versus using a real estate agent or selling to a normal buyer….
- Financing guaranteed – Since we buy houses all the time, we have to have our financing in order. Our main financing is through special investment loans with local banks. We also use our own cash to purchase homes. Lastly, we partner with local individuals who lend us money to buy homes. All 3 of these options are ready to go for us.
- 100% As-is – we don’t make you do any silly repairs or anything to the house. Repairing and remodeling homes is part of our business, we are used to it and not afraid of the work.
- No cleaning – Take what you want, leave what you don’t. No sweeping, no dusting, no cleaning at all. Even better, you can leave whatever you want behind from clothes to furniture and appliances. We take care of the stress of cleaning out a house so you don’t have to.
- All closing costs paid by us – We cover all the closing costs so you don’t have to pay anything. This means that the number we agree on is exactly what you walk away with.
- Closing on date of your choice – we use a local title company to handle all the paperwork, money exchange, and title transfer. You get to pick when we close. It could be 3 weeks from today or 3 months from today. You let us know
Hopefully these tips have helped you out if you need to sell your house now. We love buying homes and helping people so if you have some questions about us or the process, please call/text us. Also, if you just want to speak with us about your unique situation and see if we can help, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at 405-673-4901.
You can also just fill out the form below and someone will contact you within 24 hours.
Ready to sell your house the EASY way?The EASY way to sell a house is.....You get paid exactly the price we agree on. You pay $0 in repairs, $0 in closing costs, $0 in commissions. No cleaning/repairs required. Close and get paid on date of your choice
Fill out the form below and tell us about your property to get an offer today!