Who are the best real estate brokers in Oklahoma City???
If are you looking to buy or sell a home, you are probably wondering who are the best real estate brokers in Oklahoma City? What does it mean to be the best? What differentiates the best from the average? Well you can rest easy because we know, use, and recommend the best.
Our company buys houses across Oklahoma City. We buy, remodel, and sell many homes every month and year. You see we don’t have time to deal with average or OK real estate brokers. Only the best will do. Since we buy and sell so many homes, we also know what makes the best real estate brokers in Oklahoma City the best.
FIRST, we’ll go ahead and let you in on the secret real estate broker that we use for all our transactions. The best real estate broker in Oklahoma City is……..
Homestead & Co!
This is who we personally use for every purchase and sale of a home we go through. Before we get into WHY they are the best, here is how you can reach them:
Phone: (405) 509-0541
Don’t forget to tell them Tyler with W Properties sent you!
So what makes the best the best? Why did we land on using this real estate broker versus others? Below are a few quick reasons why Homestead & Co is the best of the best:
- They leverage technology – At W Properties we are a little geeky so when we see other companies using technology to increase their effectiveness, we like it. Specifically, we like how they use the latest online marketing techniques to sell homes.
- They work as a team – when you hire Homestead & Co, you don’t get 1 person you get the whole team. Each member on the team is specialized and takes care of their part, making the whole outcome perfect. We had problems before where real estate brokers we hired had to do everything: paperwork, showings, schedule inspections, market the house, etc. There is a lot that goes behind selling a home and it shouldn’t be left to just ONE person. We choose hiring many people for the same price.
- They care – One of the things we picked up on early is that the team at Homestead & Co actually cared. We weren’t just a source of paychecks for them. They took extra time to help us as needed and made us feel appreciated.
- They own their mistakes – no one is perfect. No company is perfect. Homestead & Co has messed up before but what makes them the best is they quickly admitted to it, fixed the issue, and made it right. We like that.
- They flat out know how to sell real estate and negotiate buying homes – These guys are really good at marketing and selling homes. They understand the market and buyers to help us get the top price. When buying homes, they are also very good at negotiating deals and handling the transaction.
Do you really need a real estate broker though? If you want to sell a house, you may not even need a real estate broker. As previously mentioned, we are a company that BUYS houses. If you need to sell, we’d love to make you an as-is offer before you try to put it on the market.
Generally speaking, if you would prefer to avoid paying closing costs, making repairs, paying commissions, and having lots of showings then we might be a good buyer option for you. We buy houses as-is, cover all closing costs, and don’t charge you commission. Also, you can close as soon as 14 days! If you don’t mind those things, call Homestead & Co to have them run a quick value analysis on your house and situation to see what you can get.
Want the best of both worlds? We thought you might! Here is what we suggest if you have a house to sell….call Homestead & Co to get an idea of how much you can NET on the sale of your house and how long homes are taking to sell in your area. Then, give us a call so we can come see your house and make an offer before you put it on the market. If you like our offer, take it. If you don’t, put it on the market and see what happens. Our offer will still be there if things fall through.
If you want us to give you a quote on buying your home, call or text us at (405) 673-4901. You can also just fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours.