I need to sell my house in Oklahoma
If you are telling yourself that “I NEED to sell my house”, we can help! Whether you just don’t have time for your house to sit on the market for months or are in a money pinch to sell quickly, we can help. Our company BUYS houses from folks in Oklahoma that need to sell for any reason in any condition and we make selling your house as easy as showing up to closing to pick up a check.
So if you are worrying and worrying, constantly saying in your head “I need to sell my house in Oklahoma”, let’s talk today. You can call or text us at 405-673-4901.
How do I sell my house fast? What does it cost? Do I have to fix and clean everything? Will I have time after selling to move my stuff?.….We get it! You probably have a LOT of questions if your #1 worry in your head right now is “I need to sell my house”. We have answers for you….
Below are some details and questions on how we have helped people sell their house quickly in Oklahoma over the years. We offer people a unique alternative to the normal route of selling a home (using a real estate agent) that most don’t know about. Here is how it works….
- What does it cost for you to buy my house? – Nothing! We don’t charge any fees or commissions when we buy your house.
- Do I have to repair anything? – Nope! We want to buy your house 100% as-is. No hammers, no painting, no repairs of any kind are required.
- What about cleaning the house up? – We operate by a “take what you want, leave what you don’t” policy. You can leave any personal items in the house you don’t want and we’ll take care of them (donate or trash). Also, you don’t have to sweep, mop, dust, or clean anything.
- How long will I have to move? – if you are living in the house you need to sell, we can work with you to close on your schedule. If you need more time AFTER we own the house, we can also work with you on that. Our goal is to make it easy on you so let us know how much time you need.
- Do you pay liens or property taxes? Yes! At closing the title company makes sure that all liens are paid off and released. They also make sure all property taxes are brought up and current.
- When do I get paid? You get paid at closing. When we meet at the title company to sign the final paperwork, you get a check shortly after that. You can also have the money wired directly into your account from the title company.
- Who handles the paperwork? We have a simple 1-page, attorney-reviewed purchase agreement that outlines the terms of us buying your home. A local title company handles all the rest for both of us.
- Who pays closing costs? Normally you would pay some as the seller and the buyer would pay some. When we buy a house, we pay ALL closing costs.
- If the bank is foreclosing on me, can I sell the house? Yes! If you are facing foreclosure, don’t let the bank win and take the house back! Sell it to us and in most situations we can actually having you walk out of it with cash in hand instead of nothing after foreclosure.
- Alright, I need to sell my house, what is the next step? The next step is to call/text us at 405-673-4901 OR just fill out the form below to have us contact you within 24 hours. If you are serious when you say, “I need to sell my house”, then we can seriously help by buying your house as-is and quickly. Talk with you soon!!!
Ready to sell your house the EASY way?The EASY way to sell a house is.....You get paid exactly the price we agree on. You pay $0 in repairs, $0 in closing costs, $0 in commissions. No cleaning/repairs required. Close and get paid on date of your choice
Fill out the form below and tell us about your property to get an offer today!