Looking for companies that buy houses in Oklahoma?
We can help! At W Properties we buy multiple houses each month all across Oklahoma. If you haven’t sold a property (home or land) to any companies that buy houses before, then we’ll explain a bit about how it works, who we are, and the basics.
Of course, if you have a property you know you need to sell and want to sell quickly, but don’t want to read through a bunch of junk, you can always just fill out the form below and we’ll call you about your house immediately.
If you aren’t ready to get in touch with us or have questions, please keep reading about how companies that buy houses actually work as well as some common questions people ask us….
How do companies that buy houses work?
Most people know about selling a house through a real estate agent, but few know about selling a house to companies that buy houses. Selling a house to a company like ours is usually easier and quicker than going through an agent. Below are the steps of how it actually works:
- Tell us about your house – you can call/text @405-673-4901 or fill out form on this page. We need to know what repairs it needs, how soon you want to sell it, is it rented to anyone, how much do you want for it?
- Schedule a time to meet us at the house for a walkthrough – Before we buy a house or make an offer we have to see the property. We’ll meet you at the house at your convenience to do a quick walkthrough and determine what repairs/updates the home needs.
- Accept the offer – We’ll make you an offer to buy your house. In our offers, we pay all the closing costs and taxes. The offer is as-is also so you don’t have to repair anything or even clean a thing. If the offer is agreeable, you accept it and we send you a Purchase Agreement to sign via your e-mail, phone, or computer (we can always meet up in person to sign also).
- Wait for title work and pick your closing date – once we have a signed agreement, the paperwork gets handed off to a local title company. They verify that title is clean and clear as well as prepare any documents for closing like the deed, mortgage payoffs, etc. We pay for their services so you don’t have to. Once title work is done and any further visits to the property are done, you pick the day/time when we close.
- Meet at title company to sign deed and get paid – on the closing date that you picked, we both meet at the title company to sign the final papers. We bring the money and give it to the title company so they can verify the funds are real and correct. You walk away with your money that same day with a check in hand.
Selling a house to companies that buy houses is much easier than using a real estate agent. Hopefully the steps above answered some questions you have about HOW it works.
Who is W Properties?
W Properties is one of the companies that buy houses in Oklahoma. We buy several houses a month and are always looking for more. We buy houses to renovate them and either sell/rent them to new families. What we do with the house depends on the area and market at the time.
I’m behind on my mortgage, can you still buy my house?
Absolutely. We work with folks in this situation all the time. We make sure that your mortgage gets caught up and paid off at closing so you aren’t on the hook for anything with the bank and don’t get foreclosed on. If you owe more than the house is worth, we can also work with your bank to buy the house for less than what you owe, erase your entire mortgage, and possibly get you some cash in the process.
Do you buy houses that don’t need any or a lot of work/repairs?
Yes! Many of the houses we buy are less than 10 years old. If you have a home you want to sell that doesn’t need much work, we’d still love to buy it.
What can you offer for my house?
The number 1 question we get! To make a fair offer on a house, we really need to see it. If we make an offer blindly without seeing a property, we have no choice but to make a really low offer to cover our butts. If you really want to sell your house, the first step is to tell us the details. You can do this by filling out the form below. We’ll give you a call within 24 hours to discuss the next steps!
You can also just call/text us at 405-673-4901. Thanks for reading!