Therefore, ultimately, it’s up to you to pick an option with less drama and more joy.
When you want to put your home on sale, you can opt to sell it yourself or sell to house buyers in OK.
However, regardless of which way you choose to go, there will undoubtedly be advantages and disadvantages.
That’s why you need to understand the different sides of the coin of each option for selling in order to pick one with the most benefits.
Please know that the choice is up to you.
Below is a highlight of the pros and cons of selling to house buyers and selling your home yourself to help you choose the best way to sell.
Sell It Yourself
Why would someone choose to sell their house themselves? This is not an uncommon question.
Most homeowners are used to hiring real estate agents to help them sell their properties.
They make sure that the house is sparkling clean and ready for showing hoping that a potential buyer will fall in love with the property and make an offer.
The same case applies when you decide to sell it yourself except that there aren’t any real estate agents in the picture.
As the owner, you will, therefore, be responsible for staging your house, taking pictures and posting online, marketing as well as negotiating with the buyers.
– You are in full control of the negotiations.
– You have access to websites to help you sell yourself.
– You don’t pay commissions.
– If you do it right, you stand to save thousands of dollars.
– According to statistics, homeowners who choose to sell the house themselves sell below market value.
– Selling it yourself is entirely stressful.
– You will spend money on repairs as well as staging the home.
– Routine elements of the process, such as difficult buyers can be quite upsetting.
– You will pay for closing costs.
– When you sell yourself, it can take even up to 8 months to sell.
Selling To House Buyers In OK
Here at W Properties OK, we are real estate investors who specialize in purchasing homes.
We are unique professionals who want to help homeowners with their specific circumstances
by not only buying their property for cash but also building strong relationships with them.
– W Properties OK buys your property as-is.
– You get a written no-obligation cash offer within 48 hours.
– You will not pay any broker fees or realtor commissions.
– Our team will guide you from start to finish.
– When you sell to us, you don’t pay closing costs.
– You can avoid foreclosure.
– You won’t have to worry about difficult buyers.
– You can sell in a week.
– Sadly you might end up selling your home at a discount to the market value of your house.
Selling your home to house buyers in OK is an excellent option.
Before you make up your mind to sell your home yourself, call us and find out how W properties OK can buy your Oklahoma house fast and for cash.